Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bad ass needs a job

So I have this friend.. I mean seriously, not like when someone says I have a friend and they're really talking about themselves. Because let's be honest.. no one falls for that shit. Not really.

Anyways - so I have a friend that I used to work with that is looking for a job. He's done Citrix for about 5 years and is sharp as a tack. He's also got a hefty package of development skills swinging from his belt to boot. You know what they say about that... once you go .NET you never go back.

So I know that for some reason this blog gets alot of traffic despite the fact that I've completely neglected it. I know times are shitty, but if anyone is looking for a solid engineer I can put you in touch with this person.

I'm not going to get all sentimental about it. You can go ask for reach-arounds on your own time, but I'll leave it at this. I'm not one to put up with dumb people or shitty work. This guy is probably the best engineer I've worked with. If you have an open position you would be a toothless sister-humping fuckwit not to hire him.

-CG

No comments: