Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Citrix Cutting Edge Update Notifications

One of the great features about the Citrix support website is the ability to subscribe to sections so that you get email notifications when things are added or updated. Of course I subscribe to several sections in the interest of keeping myself in the know and having something to blab about on this site.

I received the following email from this system today which demonstrates the effectiveness of this tool.

---------------------------------------------
You asked to be notified if there were any updates to the document type "Tool " in the Citrix Knowledge Base. The following entry was added or updated on Oct 26, 2006 3:17:38 PM:
ProcessHistory v1.1 for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
To view this entry, please visit:
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=11487&categoryID=686

If you wish to remove this watch, visit:
http://support.citrix.com/kb/accountEditWatches!default.jspa
Citrix Technical Support

----------------------------------------------

See what I mean? Cutting edge.. give or take 6 months or so. I expect my updated Winframe 1.7 admin guide any day now.

-CG

No comments: